Allons Tarpeena Retreat
Just for two romantics
Romantic retreat for just one adult couple. Genuinely luxurious self contained sandstone cottage. Awarded 19/20 by the highly regarded Sydney Morning Herald “Weekends Away”. The reviewer, who visited anonymously and paid his own way, wrote: “obsessive attention to detail .... as close to perfect as can be reasonably achieved by humans”. Set in 36 picturesque acres, double spabath, woodfire, magnificent views. In the Australian Blue Mountains High Country close to Jenolan Caves.
Just one cottage, total privacy, with:
- Fluffy towels
- Large, elevated two person Spa
- Cosy Woodfire
- Gas heater - for instant warmth whenever you need it
- Quality linen, doona, electric blanket
- Attractive furnishings
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Flatscreen stereo television
- DVD Player and VCR
- Pioneer multi CD sound system
- Library - DVD's, CDs, Videos, Books, Parlour games
- Undercover parking and access
- Plus: many unique inclusions that make the difference
For winter warmth and summer coolness, The Retreat is constructed of 350mm thick walls, heavily insulated ceilings and slab floor.
- Caving at Jenolan or Abercrombie
- Horse riding at High Country Trail Rides (only 15 mins away)
- Bushwalking, including the famous 6 foot track
- Rock climbing at Evans Crown (20 minutes away)
- Touring, including the stunning Kanangra Walls, the old mining town of Yerranderie and much much more.
- Forest Mushrooming (in season at any established pine forest)
- Fossicking at any of the nearby streams or rivers
- Trout fishing on Oberon dam or nearby streams or rivers
- Dining at our fine local restaurants or at Bathurst or Lithgow
- Or just snuggle up in front of the log fire with a good book & your favourite CD playing in the background.
All prices are for two people. Minimum booking two nights. Weekend two nights total cost $490 (If you would like to add an additional night we offer a special rate). Weekdays two nights total cost $400.
Just one retreat on 36 picturesque acres in the Australian Blue Mountains High Country
6 km from Oberon
25 mins to Jenolan Caves
How To Get Here..
Tarpeena Retreat is 400m along Titania Road, turn off only 6 Km from Oberon on the Sydney (Duckmaloi) Road. See website for map.
Availability last updated: Fri 29 May 2015 at 4:48pm
Sydney Morning Herald "Weekends Away" reviewers who booked in anonymously & paid their own way wrote: "Rating 19/20"....."obsessive attention to detail"....."as close to perfect as can be reasonably achieved by humans"
All prices are for two adults Weekend two nights total cost $490 (If you would like to add an additional night we offer a special rate)
Weekdays two nights total cost $400
Special midweek packages:
Three nights midweek with Caves tour for two, total cost $600
Four nights midweek with Caves tour for two, total cost $750
Two night minimum stay
No children, babies or pets
Please, no smoking inside Retreat
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Blue Mountains Information
- Fresh Air Daily
- Visitor Information
- Getting Here
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Things To Do
- Food & Wine
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas