Rose Lindsay Cottage
Romantic Private Spa Cottage With Dinner
DocumentsRose Lindsay Cottage Brochure
The Loft is a quiet, private a self contained tree-tops cottage where the world of romance has been captured just for you! Elegantly decorated, open and spacious, and airconditioned for year-round comfort. Open wood fire, double heated spa and the kitchen is fully equipped and generously stocked with self-serve breakfast. Just relax and enjoy the romance and beauty of the Loft. Opposite Norman Lindsay Gallery and Cafe.
Private dinners by arrangement.
A place to celebrate, a place to renew:
- Quiet location
- Romantic garden setting
- Cosy log fire
- Double spa
- Queen sized beds with feather doonas
- Quality linen, towels and bathrobes
- Special inclusions including complimentary sparkling wine, fresh flowers, chocolates and mouth-watering biscuits
- Generous breakfasts each day
- Private candlelight dinners by arrangement
- BBQ and picnic hampers available
- TV/DVD/CD player with music and movie selection
- iPod docking station (Loft)
- Air conditioning (Loft)
- Private deck (Loft)
- Books, magazines and games
- Outdoor BBQ
- All non smoking for your comfort
- Noon checkout
- Close to the Norman Lindsay Gallery and café
- We are just 25 minutes from the Sydney Polo Club fields at Richmond, home to the 2017 World Polo Championships.
How To Get Here..
Faulconbridge is 70 km west of Sydney via the M4 motorway and the Great Western Highway. Turn north at the traffic lights in Faulconbridge and follow Grose Road for 600 metres. Turn right at the roundabout into Chapman Parade, towards the Norman Lindsay Gallery for 1.3 km. Turn right into Watkin Wombat Way to find Rose Lindsay Cottage's driveway. We are just 25 minutes from the Sydney Polo Club fields at Richmond, home to the 2017 World Polo Championships.
A delicious menu for the romantic mountains autumn!
Three courses of beautiful home-cooked delights, served to you in your private cottage, from $99 for two. Great for romantic autumn mountain weather. See our web page for the menus. Subject to availability. Sydney Polo Club fields at Richmond and Penrith Lakes Regatta Centre rowing 25 minutes away.
- Brilliant, fragrant flowers line the paths around the grounds now and the Banksias and Camellias are already in flower - an autumn surprise! Two night weekend $495 for two people, including fabulous breakfast supplies in your kitchen. Midweek $198 per night for two. Unlimited wood supply for your fire. Adventurous? Try our wildflower garden BBQ fire pit for marshmallows!
Valid: 12 Feb 2016 to 31 Oct 2016Print Voucher
Availability last updated: Tue 03 May 2016 at 10:44am
Romantic, Private cottage. As seen on TV Getaway, Great Outdoors, Sydney Weekender. Airconditioned, DVDs, double spa. "Your web site does not do it justice" (Common guest comment)
- Midweek special $198 per night includes huge breakfast
- DVD player
- Watch TV from the spa!
- Tree top views
- Private cottage, no other guests
No smoking inside
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Blue Mountains Information
- Fresh Air Daily
- Getting Here
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas